Aero keeps appearing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

Please can you assist.

My left click started giving problems two weeks ago. I had the same problem when I changed the mouse and when using the touchpad, therefore I installed the mouse software (Intellipoint 8.2). The left click problem was resolved, however the areo keep popping up in the middle of the screen. If I remove the intellipoint the areo problem goes away but the left click problem returns.

Thanks 

Zakaria Khan

Sunday, March 23, 2014 5:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Zakaria,

Have you tried to manually update the mouse driver is device manager?

Would you please let me know the detailed information of your mouse left-click issue? Is there any error or no action issue?

What do you mean about the aero? The screenshot should be most helpful for me to identify your issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kate Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 24, 2014 6:39 AM
  • Hi

Yes, I did try to manually update the mouse driver, I also downloaded and installed the latest version, and even older versions.

For the left click there was no error, just no action most of the time, however the right click would function every time. The same occurred with the wireless mouse, a wired mouse and the touchpad. 

With regards to the aero error, the alt+tab thumbs preview would keep popping up. Some time ever few seconds, other times every few hours. I have checked for adware, malware & virus, but nothing was found.  

Thanks   

Zakaria Khan

Monday, March 24, 2014 6:56 AM
  • Try to boot in Safe mode and recheck the issue.

You may try a Clean Boot.

You may create another User Account with Administrative privileges and recheck the issue.

S.Sengupta, Windows Entertainment and Connected Home MVP

Monday, March 24, 2014 11:28 AM
  • Hi,

There are several days we haven't received your response.

Would you please let use know what about the issue now?

Have tried to test the issue in Safe mode and clean boot mode?

Kate Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, April 7, 2014 3:01 AM