HELP HELP HELP- NO ACCESS TO MS AUTH APP-- I WILL PAY YOU $1,000 FOR SUPPORT HELP RIGHT NOW!!! OR YOU CAN JUST HELP OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART! RRS feed

• Question

• SO-- My iPhone was destroyed by a shoddy screen repair service. No need to lecture on CPR vs. Apple Care, but bottom line is, I cannot access ANYTHING on that iPhone 7+. The screen is completely unresponsive, I cannot even type my PIN to access the phone, let alone access MS Auth. I have another iPhone I'm using now, but I never entered my credentials into the original 7+, so the new MS Auth app is empty and free of my accounts. HELP ME!!!

THIS REQUEST IS SOOOOOO URGENT, because I just added the 2FA to my 3 brokerage/crypto-portfolio accounts a couple days ago. BitCoin and a number of my other super volatile, risky crypto investments are TANKING right now, and all I can do is sit by and watch because I cannot access them, (I've lost over $150k in the past 3 hours) because I do not have access to my 2FA on my phone. I'm literally CRYING right now, because in 3 hours when the rest of the US wakes up, they'll start selling and they're going to tank even more AND I'LL LOSE EVEN MORE (somebody SLAP me please!). BUT FIRST, PLEASE HELP ME!!! What can I do to access MS Auth, or disable it on Binance or Poloniex?

I WILL PAY ANYONE $1,000 or WHATEVER to HELP ME OUT NOW PLEASE!!!!

MS Auth= Microsoft Authenticator

• Edited by Distresse Friday, December 22, 2017 10:07 AM
    Friday, December 22, 2017 10:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Distresse,

In your scenario, you should contact Binance support to disable 2FA for your account and re-add it to 2FA  app(Microsoft Authenticator App).

It seems we can't disable it by ourselves, because when we try to disable it, required the authenticator code.

Best regards,

Jason

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 25, 2017 6:10 AM