Wireless Printer Setup RRS feed

• Question

• How do I sync my d link wireless router to my hp 7310 printer
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:05 AM

All replies

• One of the CD's that came with the printer will have the HP Network Diagnostic Utility for windows on it, try installing and running that. 

If you don't have the CD, there are instructions and a download link on HP's site, here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02037530&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&site=null&lang=en&product=391182&key=null

Good luck.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:48 PM
  • Hi Karlogos,

First off, you generally dont sync a wireless printer to a router, usually what happens is: the printer scans for the wifi router and if a password is required, you must input it on the printer (Your printer setup guide should have detailed instructions on how to do this) Usually you scan and when it finds your wifi router, you input the code using the keypad on the printer.

On the host computer (that is connected wired or wireless to the same neteork), you then must insert the installation CD and follow the instructions ensuring to select wireless as the method which you will print, the software will then scan the network for all available printers.

Martin

If you find my information useful, please rate it. :-)
    Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:37 PM