none
After Changing sAMAccountName, I Can't Access FIM RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm facing a question.

Background:

I joined a company recently, and my account was created as chenry.li , I logged on my computer with this account, and applied a certificate for this account on FIM as well. And then I found it's not the exact username I want, so I asked the IT guys to change my sAMAccountName, UserPrincipalName, displayName and Surname, and now my username is chenry.lee, the one I want.

My Question:

After changing the username, I can't access FIM any more, it says:

Please note the following information and contact your system administrator:
    Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E)
    To continue press the browser's BACK button. If this error persists, please contact your system administrator.

The IT guys checked the logs, and it says I access FIM with my old account, chenry.li, and as I mentioned above, this username has been changed, and can't be found in AD.

Now our guys checked everything they could find, but the problem insists like a stone. The final solution is to delete my account, and create a new one, but there're too many dependences, it's real a big deal, and I prefer to find a direct solution.

Any one can help on this problem? Thank you in advance. 

Thursday, April 11, 2019 6:30 AM

Answers

• Finally we found it's a server cache problem, after restarting FIM server, this problem has gone.
    • Marked as answer by ChenryLee Monday, April 15, 2019 9:08 AM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 9:08 AM

All replies

• Finally we found it's a server cache problem, after restarting FIM server, this problem has gone.
    • Marked as answer by ChenryLee Monday, April 15, 2019 9:08 AM
    Monday, April 15, 2019 9:08 AM
  • Hi ChenryLee,

So everyaccount you will go for restart FIM server. Seems Sync is not completed after changing the accountname. Then you need to log off and login which should work. Hope not required restart

Sridhar

Monday, April 15, 2019 11:39 AM