The Windows Key + TAB shortcut has stopped working on my computer, how do I fix this? RRS feed

• Question

• For Windows 7 Professional.  I always used the 3D Aero Cycle on my computer with these shortcut keys, but I went on my computer one day and it all of a sudden stopped working.  The combination of these two keys now does nothing.  ALT + TAB still works to cycle through application, but I prefer the other method.  Is there a way to reset this so the Windows Key + TAB will bring up the 3D application cycle again?
    Thursday, October 6, 2011 11:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

First, you need to check whether the Aero effect function is enabled on the computer. Please check it in System properties=>Go to Advanced tab. You may also choose to adjust the visual effects by yourself.

Note: Also, you need to ensure the keyboard is good or the two button all can work without any problem separately.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:24 AM