Reporting post call RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I would like to know if I can generate a report on the list of attendees and other related details right after I am done with my Skype for Business conference. Ideally I would like to track who joined, when they joined and how long they stayed.

Friday, October 14, 2016 6:29 PM

Answers

• Yes, if you're logging call details you'll have this information.  You should be able to find the conference through regular searches of the monitoring reports.  

That said, if you want to build out a custom report that automatically fires, that's a bit more tricky and there's nothing like that natively built in.  I would avoid putting a TRIGGER on the SQL table where this gets written, as it's commingled with other IM and call transactions and might affect performance, or cause other issues.  I'd suggest either just creating your own SSRS reports that can be scheduled to email at regular intervals, or you'd have to write some client side app to do the same.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Monday, October 17, 2016 6:13 AM
    • Marked as answer by jim-xu Friday, October 28, 2016 10:01 AM
    Friday, October 14, 2016 9:03 PM