Can't see shared screen RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I am facing problems with Skype for Business. I have a MacBook Pro and the Skype for Business version 16.28.142. Today when I was taking part in a Skype for Business meeting I could not see the shared screen. Instead of the shared screen I had a black screen with a loading sign. 

Can somebody help me?

Monday, May 4, 2020 9:02 AM

All replies

• Hi laura_laura,

What is your environment, on-premises or online?

Does this issue persist all the time? Or what do you do before this issue happened?

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Does this issue occur when you share between Windows and Mac, Mac to Mac or Mac to Windows?

While in a peer-to-peer session between a Windows Skype for Business client and a Mac Skype for Business client, and sharing is started by the Mac Skype for Business client, the Windows Skype for Business client will not be able to see the Mac user's desktop. We have a known issue.

If it isn’t the scenario, please provide us the error message if it has.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020 3:10 AM
  • Hi laura_laura,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 5:10 AM