Outlook 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I just downloaded Outlook to a new (refurbished) HP desktop, and I am finding that while trying to compose an email,

I am constantly prompted to "save" to a document file, especially when I press the back key or the enter key. it happens every time, and I have to press Esc to remove the pop up window prompt.

Also, right now while typing my question, often when I press Enter, or back, a window pops up on the right side of the page with the programming info! Why does this happen?

Ok, now the font on the line above changed to very small print and I do not know how this occurred!

Thanks for any advice, especially for the email saving issue!

Monday, July 10, 2017 4:03 PM

All replies

• Hi,

>>I am constantly prompted to "save" to a document file, especially when I press the back key or the enter key. it happens every time, and I have to press Esc to remove the pop up window prompt.

Could you provide the exact text displayed in the pop-up prompt window so that we can understand the issue more clearly?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend you try to start Outlook in safe mode and then see whether this issue continues. To do this, press Windows key + R to open the Run command, type outlook /safe and press Enter.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:35 AM
    Tuesday, July 11, 2017 6:23 AM