none
Request Help in finding a way to Clean install windows 10 form a USB Drive

Question

• I tried to fix a C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt PC Boot error. When that didn't work I tried clean install clean install win 10 from a USB Drive with the windows 10 ISO installed on it. That didn't work either. When I got to the part " Where do you want to install windows" None of the 6 drives would allow windows to be installed. Can you help me install the windows 10 ISO? Thank You

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:39 AM

All replies

• Can you give more information on the size drives? Are these physical separate drive or partitions on a single or something?

Are these drive(s) that can erased? Do you have all data backed up?

Thinking the Custom Install Screen or disk part can be used to clean a drive if you are sure all data can be deleted.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:54 PM
  • Hi ,

>> When I got to the part " Where do you want to install windows" None of the 6 drives would allow windows to be installed.
    There should be more specific error message, could you please share with us? A screenshot will be better.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:11 AM
  • Hi ,

How about the issue, is there anything to update?

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 7:27 AM