none
MDT 2013 Update1 8298: ZTI Error - Unhandled error returned by LTIApply: Invalid procedure call or argument (5)

Question

• Hello MDT Pro's:

Can anyone help me with the error below?

I followed the steps by Johan Arwidmark for updating my existing MDT 2013 to Update1 (8298) without any issues.

http://deploymentresearch.com/Research/Post/504/A-Geeks-Guide-for-upgrading-MDT-2013-to-MDT-2013-Update-1

1. Before the upgrade, my TS to deploy custom Windows 7 Std SP1 x64 is working fine. After the upgrade, I recreated the TS and modified it to be like my old TS.

2. Tried deploying it to a VM (which I've usually done successfully in my old MDT 2013)

3. Error after "Applying Image" task.

Please let me know if you need other logs.

Thanks in Advance,

Alfred

Links to Logs from the VM placed after this image.

BDD.log

LTIApply.log

Friday, September 18, 2015 9:46 AM

Answers

• hello,

I had the same error. After upgrading to 2013 update 1  everything was working fine . until last Friday. When applying the  unattended file  I get the same error .

Finally I created a new deployment share and copy all the script from the new  share to the ungraded one. All my TS are working fine now. 

Needed a quick solution

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 9:44 AM

All replies

• I'm seeing the exact same error. :(
    Friday, October 16, 2015 3:23 AM
  • Can you post your BDD.log to something like OneDrive?

Logs are very important. If you are unsure how to post logs or where to find them then reference https://keithga.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/video-mdt-2013-log-files-basics-bdd-log-and-smsts-log/ Also if you have made customizations please mention them when asking for help.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 6:14 PM
  • hello,

I had the same error. After upgrading to 2013 update 1  everything was working fine . until last Friday. When applying the  unattended file  I get the same error .

Finally I created a new deployment share and copy all the script from the new  share to the ungraded one. All my TS are working fine now. 

Needed a quick solution

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 9:44 AM
  • I tried this and it didnt work for me i get the same error any help would be appreciated.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:30 PM