none
Wireless Display in Windows 7

Question

• I am using windows 7 services Pack 1 x64. I purchased an Any cast wireless Display Equipment and tried for duplicate display but not found any option for this. I found this option in Windows 10 in my friends's Laptop. How i can use the wireless display in windows 7. If any update is there please provide the link to download the update.
    Saturday, April 07, 2018 5:57 AM

All replies

• See the links found by an internet search for miracast windows 7   You should be able to find all the information you need to answer your question.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Saturday, April 07, 2018 12:15 PM
  • Hi,

In windows 7, there is no build-in method to wireless display. From Windows, there is a tool named Miracast, which is going to project to a big screen without fussing with proprietary technologies.

Please refer to https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2013/11/12/windows-8-1-on-your-big-screen-with-miracast/

Note: this is a 3rd party link, we don't have any warranties on this website. It's just for your convenience.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 09, 2018 5:33 AM