VISTA doesn't see "AVerTV Studio 307" TV-Tuner RRS feed

• Question

• I have PCI TV-tuner "AVerTV Studio 307" installed on my computer and I would like to use it under Windows VISTA (Beta 2) Multimedia Center.

I successfully installed XP-drivers for this device and "AVerMedia, AverTV WDM Video Capture (7134)" uppeared in "Sound, video and game controllers" devices group of device manager. Anyway when i try to set up TV in Mutimedia Center, Windows sais that there was not found TV-Tuner hardware on the computer. I was trying to update AVerMedia driver from device manager, but he said that driver up to date.

Can anyone gess why the modern TV-tuner is not available under VISTA? Thanks for answers!

Sunday, July 9, 2006 7:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Similar problems here, I've the ASUS 7134, but mine has installed the BDA Driver, seems to be installed correctly in the device manager, but no software will find the Tuner card, I've tried several software packages with no success....

If you should by chance find software that does work, let me know please. I've tried IuVCR, ChrisTV (both work fine in XP), Windows Media Center and Media Portal.

Steven
    Sunday, July 9, 2006 1:39 PM
  • Use FLY 2000 TV. It work propetly.

home page here http://members.home.nl/fly2000/index_e.html

Thursday, July 27, 2006 10:50 AM
  •  AlexeyG wrote:

Use FLY 2000 TV. It work propetly.

home page here http://members.home.nl/fly2000/index_e.html

AlexeyG is right, i tried FLY2000TV and it works perfectly with vista rc1, i have a fly2000 tv card.

Thursday, September 7, 2006 6:04 AM
  • I've already instaled Fly TV 2000 in Vista RC1 - (I have BT878 chipset in my TV card) and I could watch tv program but I havn't  got a sound in TV (I connect line directly into my tv card - so it is not a problem with sound card :( )

please help

Marek Kacprzak

Friday, September 8, 2006 11:41 PM
  •  GoldRunner wrote:
    I have PCI TV-tuner "AVerTV Studio 307" installed on my computer and I would like to use it under Windows VISTA (Beta 2) Multimedia Center.

I successfully installed XP-drivers for this device and "AVerMedia, AverTV WDM Video Capture (7134)" uppeared in "Sound, video and game controllers" devices group of device manager. Anyway when i try to set up TV in Mutimedia Center, Windows sais that there was not found TV-Tuner hardware on the computer. I was trying to update AVerMedia driver from device manager, but he said that driver up to date.

Can anyone gess why the modern TV-tuner is not available under VISTA? Thanks for answers!

Saturday, December 16, 2006 5:48 PM