none
MDT 8443 Windows Server 2016 Capture Warning "Unable to create WebService class" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Using MDT 8443 while capturing a Windows Server 2016 wim the warning "Unable to create WebService class" occurs twice after capture. This does not occur when I capture 2008 R2/2012 R2 images or if I don't capture the 2016 image. Searching around I found several topics of this related to previous versions of MDT possibly caused by monitoring, If I disable monitoring the error doesn't occur, but I'd like to understand why this is only occurring with 2016 and if it can be resolved in another way than disabling monitoring.

Thanks

• Edited by NickPC Friday, April 21, 2017 3:13 PM
    Friday, April 21, 2017 3:13 PM

Answers

• If you don't have network connectivity when the WebService is attempting to connect you get this warning.  There are a few retries and it succeeds.  The short answer is this does not matter at all.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Sunday, April 23, 2017 1:40 AM

All replies

• If you don't have network connectivity when the WebService is attempting to connect you get this warning.  There are a few retries and it succeeds.  The short answer is this does not matter at all.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Sunday, April 23, 2017 1:40 AM
  • Hi Ty,

Thank you for the response

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 4:06 PM