none
Skydrive Bug, can't access SkyDrive with Project 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having sporadic issues with SkyDrive, no not Sky Drive Pro or an App, directly connected service via Office 2013.

Most of the time I can't open any Project File via the Recent Projects selection.  I usually have to hit the SkyDrive section, Browse then open.

Periodically, I can't even do that, SkyDrive keeps asking me for my username and password to connect to d.docs.live.net (uhh, I'm signed in...).  It doesn't change if I remove the service or reconnect.

This ONLY happens with Project.  I'm using Word/Excel/OneNote/Visio 2013 without issue.  I've repaired my office (and Project) installations.

I'm fully updated with the patches available on Windows Update

PS OS is Windows 7, but I have the same issue with my Windows 8 Laptop (Office 2013).  Again, only Project, no other Office applications

• Edited by jlcg Monday, May 13, 2013 9:16 PM
    Monday, May 13, 2013 9:06 PM

All replies

• Similar but I'm not syncing a folder from Skydrive to my PC.
    Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:51 PM
  • I still have to sign in to d.docs.live etc. when I am signed in to Project 2013.  What happens when you sign in?
    As in the previous thread - I cannot repro this.  Windows 7 installation of Office 2013 connecting to a 'regular' SkyDrive account.
    Monday, May 20, 2013 9:08 PM
  • I'm having the same problem. Just installed a trial of Project 2013 and thought I would try saving my project to a new SkyDrive account. Now the project shows in my list of recent projects when I start Project, but if I click on it nothing happens. It doesn't prompt me to login to the SkyDrive account, just does nothing. If I select "Open Other Projects"->[My Name]'s SkyDrive-> Browse it opens the folder and I can see the file (without any authentication requests), so it seems that just the link to that file from Recent Projects is broken somehow. Makes the software very clunky to use, hope it gets fixed soon.

Thursday, September 26, 2013 9:19 AM