Exchange 2010 internal routing RRS feed

• Question

• ALL,

There was a problem which i didnt know how to solve it. we got two office(e.g HK, singapore) , suddenly all the internal message routing from exchange 2010 routing from Singapore first then back to our HK office, it was happened since power outage during last weekend in hk office, once exchange back online, it had this issue. is there anyway..i can identify why it cause and fix it back to normal?

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:20 AM

All replies

• Check if there is any send connector for internal mail routing which is having the source server as Singapore Hub Transport.

----------------------------------

If this post is useful, please hit the green arrow on the left.

Thanks

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:16 AM
  • i have check..no..that's why didnt have any idea about whats going on here...

AD related??

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:27 AM
  • Hello,

By default, your multiple hub servers can load balance automatically in your organization.

Per my known, I consider this behavior is normally.

Because there is a healthy server selector which detect these servers that are unavailable in exchange 2010. And when the server is marked as unhealthy, the healthy server selector will ensure that connections to that specific server are tried again to detect when that server comes online. But there is retrycount.

Please refer to the "Healthy Server Selector" subject in the following article.

Understanding SMTP Failover and Load Balancing in Transport

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff634392(v=exchg.141).aspx

Cara Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, March 21, 2013 6:43 AM
  • Hi Cara,

Thanks for your reply, from the log the DatabaseHealth=-1, which already was healthy state...

Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:40 AM