OCS Outbound Routing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I building OCS 2007 R2 SE and Mediation , both running 2008 R2. My Mediation server use single NIC.

I want to integrate with Call Manager. I've already configured all the necessary configuration. So when I try to call from OCS to Outbound, I've got this error at my OCS SE :

An attempt to route to a gateway failed.

Could not route to gateway mediation.mydomain.com:5061, the attempt failed with response code: Timeout.

At first I suspect the antivirus because I can't telnet port 5061 from SE to Mediation, so I uninstall the AV, now it can telnet. But I can't still do outgoing call, the error still showing at the event viewer.

What could probably wrong ?

I can telnet SE to Mediation using port 5061. I can telnet to CUCM using port 5060 too.

How can I troubleshoot the flow for Outgoing call ?

And then when from Cisco client want to call to extension OCS it cannot too. How I troubleshoot from CUCM area and OCS whether OCS already receiving packet from CUCM ?

Thursday, November 25, 2010 11:01 PM

Answers

• solved the problem by uninstalling the third party antivirus from FE and Mediation server.
    Sunday, December 5, 2010 2:21 AM

All replies

• Do a new debugging session on the Mediation server and select SIP & S4 and view the output with snooper tool from Resource Kit
    - Belgian Unified Communications Community : http://www.pro-exchange.be -
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 11:45 PM
  • Have you tried going to port 5060 (using TCP)?
    Johann Deutinger | MCTS Exchange 2007 / OCS 2007
    Friday, November 26, 2010 10:20 PM
  • solved the problem by uninstalling the third party antivirus from FE and Mediation server.
    Sunday, December 5, 2010 2:21 AM