IE 11: great. RRS feed

• Question

• I was using Chrome, and after years I decided to try IE11. Great, use much less memory compared to Chrome, use less processor, i really liked. And since in Chrome I can not see more than 30FPS (Because they disabled the option to disable Vsync). The only problem is with flash player: sometimes it crashes and becomes slow motion, so I need to close and open a new tab. And another problem is that sometimes the page crash and then it auto reloads immediately. Anyway, even with these problems I want to continue using IE11. There are beta versions or something so I can test as in Chrome?

• Edited by Lyn Bryan Wednesday, October 9, 2013 3:44 PM english too hard.
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 3:42 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Help>About Internet Explorer.... check "Install updates automatically"

Win7 and Win8.1 RTW versions are already available.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2013/10/08/october-2013-internet-explorer-updates.aspx

Update for Flash Player (2886439)

On October 8th, an update for Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer 10 and
    11 on supported editions of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 and
    Windows Server 2012 R2 is also available. The details of the bug fixes and new
    features are documented in Adobe
    release notes for Flash Player 11.9

Most customers have automatic updating enabled and will not need to take any
    action because this update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
    Customers who have not enabled automatic updating need to check for updates and
    install this update manually. For information about specific configuration
    options in automatic updating, see Microsoft Knowledge Base Article

Rob^_^

• Marked as answer by Karen Hu Monday, October 21, 2013 10:36 AM
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 11:37 PM