none
Resource Availability Page - Issues RRS feed

• Question

• I have had a problem with the Resource Availability PWA web page showing utilization of a resource from a project resource plan, but the resource plan itself showing 0 for the day(s) in question. Even re-entering the resource plan and re-publishing it, and switching to project plan and back again (and re-publishing) failed to correct the graph on the page.

Debugging with SQL Profiler it looks like this page gets its data from the MSP_ASSN_ENTERPRISE table in the pub schema, this being some kind of pre-calculated/aggregated copy of the assignment data.

Does anyone know of issues with this table or data? And if so, is there any work-around to reset a resource's assignment data if this gets corrupt?

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 11:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If you are saying that it is not getting reflected, go to server settings and Manage Queue jobs and see if all the publish was successful?

Secondly check if you have check the view which you are using the Availability page, different views will give you different information. 

Regards, Syed Faizan ur Rehman, CBPM®,PRINCE2®, MCTS

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 1:46 PM
  • Hi Syed,

All jobs for that project are showing successful, and confirm that I did indeed re-publish the Resource Plan. The problem is that the graph on the Availability page is showing hours utilization that are NOT in the Resource plan data grid. Clearly a bug. I'm trying to find out if it's a known bug, and is there a workaround.

It doesn't matter which view is used.

Anthony

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:48 AM