Internet Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• wheni go to my e-mail to compose a draft and send it out i get a pane that comes up and says that enternet explorer exoerinced a problem and need to close. Then it comes up with another pane say it will try to solve the problem, but it says to contact my provider. Thank yoi Kenneth Pfeiffer
    Monday, July 9, 2012 3:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

use a mail client instead of a web based client... Windows 7 comes with windows mail.

the error message you tried to describe is caused by on of your IE extensions and its compatibility of the version for IE you are using. If the attachment you are talking about is a pdf document, configure your PDF reader (Adobe?) to not use web browsers to open these types of documents... Start>Adobe Reader>Edit>Preferences>Web, uncheck "Use web browser to open PDF documents"... probably you have reset your IE settings, disabling the Adobe PDF link helper BHO.

for consumer help with IE select the Help>Online Support menu from IE and follow the links for your windows and IE versions.

this forum is for Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 (and 10 Release Preview) for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 1:07 AM