How can save my word file in high resolution. RRS feed

• Question

• I have making an stylish image shapes in word and I want to save it in high resolution (600px). When I save it with pdf format, the stylish images shapes in that pdf format has been low resolution.

How to save it high resolution in pdf or etc.

Saturday, March 24, 2018 2:00 PM

All replies

• What is your programming language? Word VBA? Could you provide your code?

Ashidacchi -- http://hokusosha.com/

Saturday, March 24, 2018 8:58 PM
  • Hi Ravi Kumar 85327,

From the description of the thread , It looks like you have some issue with saving word document in Word Application.

This forum only handles Word VBA Object Model related issues.

So for better response and better solution for your issue, I move this thread to Word it pro discussions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 26, 2018 2:46 AM
  • How are you saving as PDF? Have you tried changing the settings for the conversion?

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP

Monday, March 26, 2018 10:06 PM
  • Hi,

Please try to save as the file with High fiedlity:

Hope it's helpful.

Regards,

Emi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:21 AM
  • The simple solution is to turn off Word's image compression. Do note, though, that Word can't add resolution and the actual resolution you end up with is dependent on the combination of what resolution the original image had and what re-scaling you've applied to it in Word. For example, a 3*2in 600dpi picture inserted into Word and re-scaled to 6*4in will now only have 300dpi resolution. The converse also applies.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 11:04 PM