This computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Please help! RRS feed

• Question

• The bugcheck was: 0x00000024 (0x000000b500190645, 0xffffd0002924d358, 0xffffd0002924cb60, 0xfffff8017e2f64cb).
    Sunday, November 22, 2015 10:15 PM

Answers

• Hi,

It seems that your system crashed. I would suggest you follow the steps to fix it. If my understanding is not right, please do not hesitate to let me know.

1.  Revert the changes if you did some changes to your system recently, such as program or driver installed, Windows Updates and so on.

2. Update your device driver in Device Manager. If necessary, you need to go to the manufacturer official website to download the latest driver version.

3. Open your "Task Manager", check if your memory, CPU or disk is overload. If any task take much space, try to end them if it is the 3rd party process. If it is the system process, please scan the virus in safe mode due to we consider the virus or malware affect it.

4. If the steps above doesn't help you, please upload your dump file to us.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/315263

Good luck to fix it.    

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Bruce Wooding Wednesday, December 2, 2015 11:40 PM
    • Edited by Charles_Wang_ Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:46 AM
    Tuesday, November 24, 2015 5:10 AM

All replies

• bump

Sunday, November 22, 2015 10:27 PM
  • Hi,

It seems that your system crashed. I would suggest you follow the steps to fix it. If my understanding is not right, please do not hesitate to let me know.

1.  Revert the changes if you did some changes to your system recently, such as program or driver installed, Windows Updates and so on.

2. Update your device driver in Device Manager. If necessary, you need to go to the manufacturer official website to download the latest driver version.

3. Open your "Task Manager", check if your memory, CPU or disk is overload. If any task take much space, try to end them if it is the 3rd party process. If it is the system process, please scan the virus in safe mode due to we consider the virus or malware affect it.

4. If the steps above doesn't help you, please upload your dump file to us.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/315263

Good luck to fix it.    

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Bruce Wooding Wednesday, December 2, 2015 11:40 PM
    • Edited by Charles_Wang_ Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:46 AM
    Tuesday, November 24, 2015 5:10 AM