Internet Explorer loading entire page with comment field and all RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, this is a problem I've only had for a short while, but it's proving it difficult to read news articles and similar pages.

Essentialy, it causes my browser to load the entirety of a web page with comments fields and all. They're humongous, and causes everything to freeze up and making it almost impossible to scroll up or down. It's infuriating.

It all started after I read this article:

www(dot)patheos(dot)com/blogs/slacktivist/2010/07/06/tf-gang-of-four/

Now, I don't know if it's related. Maybe the browser altered preference in response to something on the site, or maybe it's completely unrelated. Either way it's not very fun.

Any help would be appreciated!

Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:58 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I tried to open the link you provided for test. However, it opens fluently. Truethfully, it would load massive text and comments, but Internet Explore 11 still works fine on my machine. The comments number loaded should be managed by the website developer.

According to your description, your IE performance seems like a bit low. You can check if it enabled too much plugins. Also you can try to clear IE cache for test.

How to delete the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260897/en-us

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Tuesday, September 9, 2014 8:45 AM
    Monday, September 1, 2014 8:46 AM