Server 2016 installed Addins not showing in Outlook (2016) clients RRS feed

• Question

•  have a few addins installed on my Exchange 2016 server, (from Office Store), however, they do not show up in my Outlook clients (or owa).  I've run the get-app command and can see the list of addins in the shell but they do not show up at all in the addin list (active or disabled) on the clients.   Addins installed on the client side are visible (either active or disabled).   Researching assumes it's either active or disabled of which is neither as none show.  Trying to figure out if this is a server or client issue.   Any insight on where to look would be much appreciated.

-fred

Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:57 PM

All replies

•  have a few addins installed on my Exchange 2016 server, (from Office Store), however, they do not show up in my Outlook clients (or owa). 

Hi fred,

As the add-in is not available in OWA neither and add-ins on the client side are visiable, it seems that the issue is related to the Exchange sever side.

Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook client, it is encouraged to focus on the other thread you posted in the Exchange sever forum for further assistance.

Thanks for your understanding and support, If you have questions about using Outlook clients, please feel free to post in our forum and we are glad to help you :)

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:17 AM