none
Can't find where to export all reports in MAP 8.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hey folks,
    as I recall it was possible to export all possible reports with one click in previous versions.
    I cannot find it in version 8.0

once im scanning my network and collect the data I need, all that's left to do is generate all the reports, and in this way im saving valuable time.

any ideas?
    thanks.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 2:08 PM

All replies

• This was removed in MAP 8. Why do you need all of the reports? Much of the data is duplicated throughout the various reports. The intent of each report is to give you the information you need for that specific scenario, such as determining readiness for upgrading to Windows 8. What project are you using MAP on?

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, April 4, 2013 7:41 PM
  • hi Mical,

If report canot genarate How we can assess the enviroment.like

what are the machine name ?

what is the RAM/HDD/GRAPHICS for a machine

How will submit the report to management ?

I am confusing after done the scaning

Only ist showing count of the machines and how many is ready for windows 8

is there no way to genarate report into excel ?

shinu

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 8:15 AM
  • This was removed in MAP 8. Why do you need all of the reports? Much of the data is duplicated throughout the various reports. The intent of each report is to give you the information you need for that specific scenario, such as determining readiness for upgrading to Windows 8. What project are you using MAP on?

Hey Michael,

I'm using MAP on various projects.. some are assessments and some are planning.
    its much more easier for me to start and modify the needed reports I need once I've completed the information gathering process.
    I don't need to go to Desktop Section and export, and then go to the SQL Section and export and go to the Exchange section and export.
    simply saves me the time and I can go and grab a cup of joe instead of waiting for it to end and click to the next section that I need to export.

Thanks.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 1:31 PM
  • If you click on a scenario tile, you will go to the scenario detail page. In the upper right corner of the page in the "Options" area is the way to generate a detailed report for what you see in the Scenario Detail Page.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:54 AM
  • Thanks for the feedback. I'll bring this up in our next planning meeting.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:54 AM