Using SCOM 2007 R2 Monitoring Exchange Web services RRS feed

• Question

• I have two client access servers (Exchange 2007 Sp3/Ru1) that I am using SCOM R2 to monitor them.  I recently turned on Web Services Connectivity Monitoring and it works like a champ on one server, but the other one comes up with this error:

New: Exchange 2007 Test Web Connectivity Alert

Description: [System.net.WebException]: The request failed with the error message:

<head>Document Moved/title</head><body><h1>Object Moved</h1>This document may be be found<a HREF=Https:website.xxx.xxx>

The IMAP, POP, OWA monitoring works fine, and the web services monitoring on the other CAS box works fine.  It is just with this server and Web Services Montioring.  Anyone have ideas on how to fix?  Thanks!

Friday, June 24, 2011 10:21 PM

Answers

• Hi
       This forum is for the issues on the exchange product itself, for the question on the SCOM product please use the “
    System Center Operations Manager” forum which would be the better place for seeking the advice

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Terence Yu Friday, July 1, 2011 7:43 AM
    Monday, June 27, 2011 6:46 AM

All replies

• Hi
       This forum is for the issues on the exchange product itself, for the question on the SCOM product please use the “
    System Center Operations Manager” forum which would be the better place for seeking the advice

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Terence Yu Friday, July 1, 2011 7:43 AM
    Monday, June 27, 2011 6:46 AM
  • Terence, I will post in that forum, but I am confused because the description of this forum is:

"Topics discussed include: Monitoring across all server roles and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager"

That is why I thought it would be ok to post here.

Thanks

Monday, June 27, 2011 4:10 PM
  • I would like to display Foreign Exchange Rates for Indian Rupee (INR) to different countries (e.g. USD, EUR, AUD, NZD etc) in a tabular format.
    Torso Ball
    Saturday, July 2, 2011 10:52 AM