hi outlook issue RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

What do you mean by "portal"? Office 365 account?

If you mean the web mail, as here we mainly focus on issues regarding Outlook desktop client, I'm not familiar with web mail. You could first click "Can't access your account?" to troubleshoot this issue.

If this is not the case for you, I'd like to know if there are any error messages. If yes, please paste here for further assistance.

Please also provide more details about this issue so that we can do more research.

Any updates, you can feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Tuesday, March 6, 2018 3:21 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, March 9, 2018 6:23 AM
    Tuesday, March 6, 2018 3:15 AM
  • Hi,

Any updates?

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:46 AM
  • Hi,

Have you solved this issue now?

I'm writing to see if there are anything else I can do for you.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, March 15, 2018 9:28 AM