HELP :( I Cant Access Anything RRS feed

• Question

• I.think I might have removed myself as admin?? Microsoft took remote access to.update my windows for me, after which I simply reset..now I've overcome some pretty crazy hurdles since transferring from Linux to Windows 2 months ago    ...but damn! I've tried everything (ie; Hirens CD-PE, WinRE, Safe Mode w/CMD, Bootrec,   ..hell I even tried SUDO 😅 I even installed Linux Along side windows lmao) Now I'm about to give UBCD a try (Ultimate Boot CD) mostly for GParts R.E. Also.. Yes I've tried reset again and tried changing Permission but that brings up error aswell.. Pics attached :P ...fml help me, my windows geniuses! Post pics online, link will be up momentarily.. Local time right now is:

Eastern Standard Time <3:23am Thursday, March 28th 2019> I'll post pics URL in 10min/15min

Wanna know the twist lol?

I AM SIGNED INTO.THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT BOTH ONLINE WEB BROWSER (on my phone) AND ON PC

The pic clearly shows, me (braddesjardins1123@outlook@com) is signed in as admin 😵😵😵😅😅🙏

Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you share us the pics URL? We cannot see it.

Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, March 31, 2019 6:45 PM
  • Hi,
    Was your issue solved?
    If yes, would you like to share your solution in order that other community members could find the helpful reply quickly.
    If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.
    Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, April 7, 2019 7:03 PM