none
User Profile Error, profile will not load! Tried the Microsoft suggestions and didn't help! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I am having the user profile service error failed the logon, user profile cannot be loaded while trying to logon to a domain user name with Windows 7. I have tried unjoining the domain and rejoining and that didn't work. I have also tried looking in the Local Registry under profilepath and that profile isn't even listed (because it's never even been logged onto that particular PC). I really need to get this working. Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you,

Shauna

shauna dixon

Monday, April 11, 2016 10:53 AM

Answers

• Hi Tao,

No I have never been able to log onto the computer with that user name. TO my dismay, I ended up just reinstalling a clean install of Windows 7 and was able to log in. I 'd like to know what a permanent fix would be for this. IT doesn't seem like there is a good fix for this besides the microsoft fix that didn't work

Thank you,
    Shauna

shauna dixon

• Marked as answer by ShaunaD Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:01 PM
    Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:01 PM

All replies

• Hi shauna Dixon,

Based on your description, I want to confirm that did you logged on the computer for first time?

I noticed that your profile isn't even listed, it sounds like there is something wrong with your domain connection, please check it.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:51 AM
  • Hi Tao,

No I have never been able to log onto the computer with that user name. TO my dismay, I ended up just reinstalling a clean install of Windows 7 and was able to log in. I 'd like to know what a permanent fix would be for this. IT doesn't seem like there is a good fix for this besides the microsoft fix that didn't work

Thank you,
    Shauna

shauna dixon

• Marked as answer by ShaunaD Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:01 PM
    Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:01 PM