• hi friends how are you ?

in MCITP 70-640 R2 training kit we read that AD RMS certificates include :

SLC certificate

RAC certificate

CLC certificate

MACHINE certificate

PUBLISHING certificate

USE LICENSE

now i want to know where can we see these certificates ? i couldn't find them in MMC , certificates  snapin.

thanks in advance

Monday, April 23, 2012 7:31 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

you should be able to view them in the following folder

%UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\DRM

Blog: http://OutOfScope.info | @ Twitter: @darthsydd | ADRMS Wiki Portal: Technet Wiki

• Marked as answer by john.s2011 Monday, April 23, 2012 5:32 PM
    Monday, April 23, 2012 7:48 AM
  • Hi,

you should be able to view them in the following folder

%UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\DRM

Blog: http://OutOfScope.info | @ Twitter: @darthsydd | ADRMS Wiki Portal: Technet Wiki

hi Adnan

thank you very much for answer

i checked this location :  %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\DRM    but there was only this certificate  : CERT-Machine.drm

what about other certificates i mentioned :

thanks

Monday, April 23, 2012 5:34 PM
  • Hello Mr Adnan

I cannot access my excel files that I set-up restricted access through Windows Rights Management (WRM). I have a Windows Live ID but when I follow the  WRM configuration wizard a 'Security Alert' pop-up appears'A secure connection with this site cannot be verified. The certificate you are viewing does not match the name of the site you are trying to view. would you like to proceed?' when I continue I am told thatthe 'Account Certification is not available' and an 'error has occurred'. I have tried accessing my file over 12X. Please help.

Has the trial expired (6 months), I cant recall receiving an email reminding me? If I received an email, it may have gone directly to 'Junk' and I didn't read it. If this has happened, how can I get access to my file. I need this spreadsheet for work? I use it daily.

Sunday, August 12, 2012 3:25 PM