none
Other users are not showing in Pick resource dialog box . when choosing timesheet manager for other users. RRS feed

• Question

• I want to set the timesheet manager of one user. but in the 'TimeSheet Manager' List other users are not showing.
    Monday, February 4, 2013 8:58 AM

Answers

• Hi john,

for this, give the appropriate permission to other user in category wise, group wise and also global permission. give him group permission like portfolio manager, resource manager, administrator.

i hope it will help you.

Thanks 

Vivek

• Marked as answer by John.Eddie Tuesday, February 5, 2013 8:37 AM
    Monday, February 4, 2013 11:28 AM
  • Hi John,

As Vivek suggested, you have to give proper permission in order to have your users in the list.

You have to put your users in 'Resource Manager' group, once you do that you'll see those users in the Timesheet Manager list.

Thanks

IN
    Thanks, Kashif

• Edited by Kashif Nizam Monday, February 4, 2013 12:25 PM
    Monday, February 4, 2013 12:24 PM

All replies

• Hi john,

for this, give the appropriate permission to other user in category wise, group wise and also global permission. give him group permission like portfolio manager, resource manager, administrator.

i hope it will help you.

Thanks 

Vivek

Monday, February 4, 2013 11:28 AM
  • Hi John,

As Vivek suggested, you have to give proper permission in order to have your users in the list.

You have to put your users in 'Resource Manager' group, once you do that you'll see those users in the Timesheet Manager list.

Thanks

IN
    Thanks, Kashif

• Edited by Kashif Nizam Monday, February 4, 2013 12:25 PM
    Monday, February 4, 2013 12:24 PM