Synchronizing software for Windows 7 and Windows Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am trying to synchronize my PC with a Windows Mobile device (Scanner). When I googled I came to know Microsoft Mobile Device Center 6.1 is used to synchronize Windows Vista with many devices. But I am looking for a software which can synchronize my Windows 7 PC and Mobile Device.

Can someone suggest me on this. It's pretty urgent.

Please refer to the System Requirements - Supported Devices section in the url mentioned below. This is for Windows Vista. Similar to this I am expecting a software for Windows 7.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=3182&hash=brh0xPqEh%2fYvZrNW0SOms8%2bsu3y9ux3a7FJ82ZE%2fKs5tbE5ltglLsiv%2fE1zCxMJLIpRUpN8wayd5sLmhjkXdag%3d%3d

Thursday, April 10, 2014 7:20 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Regarding sync issue between mobile device and the Windows 7 system, we could accomplished it with device stage.

Description:

There are two primary ways to sync a mobile phone, portable music player, or other mobile device with your computer. You can install the sync software that many manufacturers include with their devices, or you can use the new Device Stage feature in this version of Windows if your device supports this feature.

Device Stage lets you sync music, contacts, calendars, and other files and information with a compatible mobile device. It also allows you to perform other device-related tasks that vary depending on the device, such as creating ringtones for a mobile phone. What files and information you can sync depends on the type of device you have and what it supports. For example, you may be able to sync contacts and calendars with a smartphone, but not with a portable music player.

More information, we could take a look at the below links:

Sync music, pictures, contacts, and calendars with a mobile device

Device management

Besides, some folks told that Winodows Mobile Device Center 6.1.6965 will work and sync well on Windows 7 Professional, and to install WMDC, we should have Windows Media Player running first.

Please take a look at the below thread:

Windows 7 and Windows Mobile 6.5

Hope this may help

Best regards

Michael Shao
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:51 AM
    Friday, April 11, 2014 2:58 AM