• Question

• is it contain critical updates ?
    is it contain security updates ?

or it contains both ?

thanks
    Tuesday, June 26, 2018 4:07 AM

Answers

• Hi Jiramanan,

It does not contain critical updates, it contains all new security updates for that month and from previous months. Please refer to the above screenshots I pasted.

Thank you for your feedback and I would appreciate if you could mark my replies as answer if they help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Edited by Li Jianjie Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jiramanan Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:07 AM
    Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Jiramanan,

It contains security updates only. Monthly rollup contains all new security fixes for that month, as well as fixes from all previous monthly rollups.

Below is a comparison among all the updates released for the month.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2016/10/07/configuration-manager-and-simplified-windows-servicing-on-down-level-operating-systems/

Also, we can search "rollup windows server 2012 r2" in Microsoft catalog and we could see the classifications of the Monthly Rollup are all security updates. Please refer to the following screenshot:

Hope this helps and if there is any question, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
    Li Jianjie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Edited by Li Jianjie Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:28 AM
    Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:28 AM
  • Hi Jiramanan,

We wonder whether your issue has been resolved. 

If it has, I would appreciate if you could mark my replies as answer if they help and post your solutions to share with others having the same problem.

If it has not, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
    Thanks.

Best regards,
    Li Jianjie

• Edited by Li Jianjie Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:19 AM
    Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:18 AM
  • is it contain critical updates ?
    Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:50 AM
  • Hi Jiramanan,

It does not contain critical updates, it contains all new security updates for that month and from previous months. Please refer to the above screenshots I pasted.

Thank you for your feedback and I would appreciate if you could mark my replies as answer if they help.

• Edited by Li Jianjie Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jiramanan Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:07 AM
    Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:06 AM