When will the following bugs be corrected RRS feed

• Question

• SSO for RDP, have to double sign in

SSO for direct apps (does not use the domain name specified in the default domain name) you have to sign in as domain name\username, or hard code the domain name.

Copying and renaming a application in the applications list does not rename the app

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:27 AM

Answers

• I'm praying for the 'hard code domain name' in a future service pack.... we get frequent calls regarding logon failures where the user just needs to type Domain\username.... we actually only have one domain, so why-o-why can't I hard code that on the portal!

I'm not being critical of UAG, I think it's a solid product, and I'm looking forward to seeing the product evolve in the future.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 12:50 PM

All replies

• I'm praying for the 'hard code domain name' in a future service pack.... we get frequent calls regarding logon failures where the user just needs to type Domain\username.... we actually only have one domain, so why-o-why can't I hard code that on the portal!

I'm not being critical of UAG, I think it's a solid product, and I'm looking forward to seeing the product evolve in the future.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 12:50 PM
  • Closing question out.
    Keith Alabaster - MVP/Forum Moderator
    Sunday, June 26, 2011 6:25 AM