Appointment details are wiped out by Mac Outlook 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Mac and PC. I create appointments in PC, save them and then they are uploaded to Office 365. 

I'll then open them in the future and then update them and save them again.

When I'm on MAC and open the MAC Outlook client, the contents of the appointment are emptied. 

• Moved by Steve Fan Thursday, March 1, 2018 7:04 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Wednesday, February 28, 2018 4:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you see the appointment updates when we log onto OWA and view the calendar? If the contents display correctly in OWA, the issue lies with the Mac Outlook client side. If this is the case, it could be a synchronization issue in Outlook for Mac. You may try to right-click the Calendar folder, and then click Properties. On the General tab, click Empty Cache. After the folder is empty, Outlook automatically downloads the items from the Exchange server.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, March 2, 2018 7:45 AM
    Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:20 AM
  • I'll look at this week and recreate. 
    Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:06 AM
  • Thank you for the update. Appreciate you time. Please also keep us posted at your most convenient time.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 2, 2018 7:45 AM