locked
Sharepoint permissions - Cannot find domain users or groups RRS feed

  • Question

  • When trying to add any domain accounts or groups to the SharePoint 2010 permissions I get the error below:

    No exact match was found. Click the item(s) that did not resolve for more options.

    This is a new installation and we are in the process of configuring. I have found that if a particular domain account try’s to access the SharePoint site they get access denied as they have no permissions to access, I then find that the particular account that tried to access the site can then be found when adding SharePoint permissions. If anyone could help I would be grateful.

     

    Kind Regards

    Jason


    Jason Spencer
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:47 AM

Answers

  • This issue has now been resolved. I found that the User Profile Sycronization service was not running, I started the service from the Central Admin Site > Services and the issue is now solved


    Jason Spencer
    • Marked as answer by JasonSpencer Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:57 AM
    Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:57 AM

All replies