Office 365 stumper RRS feed

• Question

• Why, all of a sudden, would scans from my main printer/copier start going to my junk folder in Outlook 365?
    • Moved by Dean_Wang Thursday, December 14, 2017 8:12 AM
    Tuesday, December 12, 2017 9:43 PM

All replies

• Hi jd- this is for SharePoint questions. I suggest you ask your question in an Outlook forum.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Office-365/bd-p/Office365General

cameron rautmann

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 9:46 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for posting in TechNet forum.

This forum is for issue about SharePoint. Since the issue is more relative to the Outlook, I would like to move it to Outlook forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, December 14, 2017 8:11 AM
  • Hi,

By "Outlook 365", do you mean the Outlook desktop application or the Outlook online app?

What if we go to Junk folder and mark the email as 'Not Junk'? Will this issue then happen again?

Besides, do you have any anti-spam configured on the system? If so, please also make sure the the IP of the printer/copier is not blocked by the anti-spam.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, December 18, 2017 10:34 AM
    Friday, December 15, 2017 5:55 AM
  • Hello,

How is everything going? Is this issue resolved now?

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:51 AM