showing many changes in one category in a chart in word 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

I'd like to thank you in advance for helping me.

I'm trying to create a dotted line chart in word 2010. The chart should show the changes of something during three months intervals. For example, the first category is Jan. 2015, the second category is Apr. 2015 and so on. But I couldn't create more than one change in a category. I want the line to show many dots (changes) within the same category.

I hope that my question is clear to you all.

Thanks in Advance

Mahmud

Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:10 PM

All replies

• Hi mahmud85.

From the description of the thread it looks like you are using word interface to create a chart.

This forum only handles the issue regarding Word object model.

So for better response and better solution to your issue I move this thread to Word it pro discussions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 18, 2016 8:36 AM
  • Hi Deepak Panchal10,

Thank you very much for moving my post to the suitable forum. When I posted my question I didn't find the suitable forum among forum lists.

Regards

Mahmud

Monday, November 21, 2016 10:39 AM