Copy Profile-Windows 7 RRS feed

• General discussion

• I created a vm in vmware with windows 7 x86. I configured the administrator account, created another administrator account with different changes. I did a copt to default profile with the 2nd administrator account then deleted that account. I deploy the image and when it first boots up to winodws with the administrator account it has the 2nd administrators accounts profile.
    Tuesday, May 6, 2014 4:49 PM

All replies

• What's your question?

If this post is helpful please click "Mark for answer", thanks! Kind regards

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:30 PM
  • What's your question?

If this post is helpful please click "Mark for answer", thanks! Kind regards

How can i keep the local administrator account created in my vm as well as the default profile I created in the vm. Because what happens is if I  have copyprofile set to false then the deployment runs fine but it seems to create a new local administrator account which then gets everything from the default profile that was create, if i set to copyprofile true, then the local administrator sticks, but everything that was in the default profile gets overwritten by copy profile.
    Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:37 PM
  • Why are you using CopyProfile? What are you trying to accomplish?

-Nick O.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 9:00 PM
  • Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:10 PM