Windows 10 RSAT completely non-functioning RRS feed

• Question

• What was the point of upgrading my KMS service to include Windows 10 if you don't even support your own damn OS yet? 

I thought this operating system was supposed to be the opportunity for business and enterprise users to finally update their systems from Windows 7.  I am trying to load a few TEST machines and I can't even get RSAT to show up in windows features after I download and run the KB. 

This is pitiful. 

So my question is:

When are you actually going to start supporting enterprise users with this OS?
    Wednesday, August 5, 2015 9:18 PM

Answers

• RSAT tools for Windows 10 are not yet available. It's possible that you got the RSAT tools for one of the preview builds. They are expected to release these tools very soon in the next coming weeks along with the new Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013 Update 1 to support Windows 10 as well. While I wish everything was out right away, it's fairly common for some of the associated tools to release a couple weeks later

If I answered your question, please Click "Mark as Answer". If you found my post helpful, feel free to Vote as helpful on the left. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

• Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Friday, August 14, 2015 2:03 PM
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 11:56 AM

All replies

• RSAT tools for Windows 10 are not yet available. It's possible that you got the RSAT tools for one of the preview builds. They are expected to release these tools very soon in the next coming weeks along with the new Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013 Update 1 to support Windows 10 as well. While I wish everything was out right away, it's fairly common for some of the associated tools to release a couple weeks later

If I answered your question, please Click "Mark as Answer". If you found my post helpful, feel free to Vote as helpful on the left. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

• Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Friday, August 14, 2015 2:03 PM
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 11:56 AM
  • This is like saying failure is fairly common, no?
    • Edited by uvafan420 Friday, August 7, 2015 11:54 AM
    Friday, August 7, 2015 11:54 AM
  • The tools are now available https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45520

Thursday, August 20, 2015 7:50 PM