No Audio on some burns RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows 7 on my laptop.  I am using Windows DVD Maker & sometimes I burn 2 DVD+R & DVD+RW.  B4 I burn I ck the movie in Windows Media Player 1st 2 B sure there is Audio/Video, then I preview it in Windows DVD Maker 4 the same.  There is ALWAYS Audio/Video.  After burning tho, the Video plays just fine, but the Audio does NOT always wk on my DVD player.  All my downloads R in AVI so of course I have that box checked on the Windows DVD Maker.  Plz help 2 find the prob since I am throwing away alot of the DVD+R's. 
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As it is the issue related with Windows 7, in order to get the answer effectively, it is recommended to post a new question in Windows 7 Forum for further discussion in the future.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Personally,

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:14 AM
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As it is the issue related with Windows 7, in order to get the answer effectively, it is recommended to post a new question in Windows 7 Forum for further discussion in the future.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Personally,

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:14 AM
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:26 AM
  • TX Sabrina... It was the Windows DVD maker.  So I installed DVD FLICK 2 burn my downloaded DVD's & it works soooooo much better.  It takes a bit longer 2 burn my DVD's but I haven't thrown any DVD's away!!!  I can burn on DVD -R, DVD +R & DVD +RW.  So it's ALL good now.  Denise
    Denise M Mercuri
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:39 PM