Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi   i want to install windows 7 32 bit . I have very bad problme to install drive hardware motherboard . I cant install it. My  s

ystem : motherboard asus p5p800-vm.  cpu : 2800ghz  intel seleron d . Ram1GB. Hard 80sata. VGA nvidia geforce fx5200 128mb agp. Drive for Chipset. And lan and adiuo Card I can't install From Cb mian board.  is windows. 7  can find drive and install atou.?

Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:39 AM

Answers

• 1st:  If you had checked the ASUS support website for your motherboard you would have discovered there are no Windows 7 drivers published by ASUS for your motherboard.

2nd:  Suggest you take your system to a professional computer repair shop for hardware diagnostics to determine of your optical drive is functioning properly.  If the optical drive has failed you will never be able to use it to install anything.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by arnavsharma Wednesday, December 10, 2014 4:21 AM
    Sunday, December 7, 2014 1:10 PM
  • If this laptop came with Windows 7 already installed, I would suggest you to check with laptop manufacturer on this for drivers, and installations. 

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Sunday, December 7, 2014 11:14 PM

All replies

• 1st:  If you had checked the ASUS support website for your motherboard you would have discovered there are no Windows 7 drivers published by ASUS for your motherboard.

2nd:  Suggest you take your system to a professional computer repair shop for hardware diagnostics to determine of your optical drive is functioning properly.  If the optical drive has failed you will never be able to use it to install anything.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, December 7, 2014 1:10 PM
  • If this laptop came with Windows 7 already installed, I would suggest you to check with laptop manufacturer on this for drivers, and installations. 

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Sunday, December 7, 2014 11:14 PM