problem Create and print a single envelope on office home and student 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I am having problem Create and print a single envelope on office home and student 2010,
    Everytime I hit print or other options, a popup window saying " the number must be between 1 and 31. How do I fix this problem?
    Sunday, February 20, 2011 1:58 AM

Answers

• You may need to modify the positioning of the Frame in the EnvelopeAddress style which is used to locate the address on the envelope.

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Hope this helps.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP,
    dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    Posted via the Community Bridge

"ruhamouse" wrote in message news:f4db2196-7856-4fad-b8c6-fc5170ccd2ea@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

I am having problem Create and print a single envelope on office home and student 2010,
    Everytime I hit print or other options, a popup window saying " the number must be between 1 and 31. How do I fix this problem?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    • Marked as answer by Harry Yuan Friday, February 25, 2011 1:53 AM
    Sunday, February 20, 2011 10:46 AM

All replies

• You may need to modify the positioning of the Frame in the EnvelopeAddress style which is used to locate the address on the envelope.

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Hope this helps.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP,
    dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    Posted via the Community Bridge

"ruhamouse" wrote in message news:f4db2196-7856-4fad-b8c6-fc5170ccd2ea@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

I am having problem Create and print a single envelope on office home and student 2010,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    • Marked as answer by Harry Yuan Friday, February 25, 2011 1:53 AM
    Sunday, February 20, 2011 10:46 AM
  • I followed the steps of Mr. Mayor, but to no avail. The frame containing the address is positioned at 14.2 cm from the page border, as can be seen on the preview, but it keeps printing at 9.5 cm. Envelope size is DL (110 x 220 mm), but no change using e.g. italian size (110x230).

Friday, April 13, 2018 5:34 PM
  • I am having trouble grasping your problem.

Are you still getting the pop-up message?

Which frame is the problem?
    - Return address?
    - Recipient address?

Have you tried adjusting the figures just increasing/decreasing offset and seeing what happens?

This is not simply a matter of the Word settings but also the printer driver which tells Word what the printer thinks it can do.

Charles Kenyon Madison, WI

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 12:17 PM