APP-V Sequenced Excel Crashes with 300,000 records? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys.

I've sequenced office 2010 x32.  Everything works perfect.... but when I open a 300,000 records file in excel, it keeps thinking and then just crashes....

any ideas?  Im using APP-V 4.6 SP1

thanks in advance....

Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:41 PM

All replies

• Does the same thing happen if Excel is installed instead of virtualized?

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:17 PM
  • nope... if there is phisical installation excel does not crash....
    Friday, September 21, 2012 2:01 PM
  • I would suggest opening a call with Microsoft then to work with PSS to resolve. Have you tested with App-V SP1 HF6 or App-V SP2a beta?

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, September 21, 2012 5:35 PM