none
outlook.com fails to comply with microsoft standard

Question

• it is lack of a scroll bar in the inbox section

The feature of selected the exclusive senders and migrate to the designated folders should be applied to both inbox and junk mail box. 

We are not happy to dingle the unbalance feature for junk box box.

What are the programmers and the developers really thinking?

mailer is a human based upon program. we need to tackle mass chores with the least move, not wasting out time to assemble all the emails and move'em bit by bit for a prolong time interval.

it does not come up with a convenient button to select all the emails in the column. users have to migrate only up to 6 emails at a time to the designated folders, it is not time efficient to do that. 

please do the real reform, rather that deceiving the end users again and again. 

Thank you 

Friday, March 31, 2017 3:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What's your detailed Outlook version, Outlook 2016/2013 or Outlook 2010? What do you mean "it is lack of a scroll bar in the Inbox section"? Generally, there is a scroll bar to view all mails in Inbox folder:

As for moving specific senders email to Junk email folder, we can still use the Outlook Rules for move emails automatically:

If you move the emails manually, we can press Shift key, and click the start email and end email to select multiple emails for moving. It is not limited for 6 emails at a time.

In your scenario, could you please provide some screenshots about your issue? If I misunderstand about the problem, please feel free to point it out.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 3, 2017 2:40 AM
  • Hi,

Have you tried my suggestion?

If you have any question about it, please feel free to post back for more discussion.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:06 AM
  • Good Day, 

Sorry for the delayed reply

I come up with a chance to try out your suggestion, it turns out as a failure.

It captured merely 9 emails per session.

In my opinion, the 'select all' check box is the only option to capture 'all' messages from outlook.com.

or ideally, the entire column of messages, not a merely email counted by one or two hands.

please advise 

please also inform me the version of outlook.com

thank you 

Friday, June 16, 2017 2:39 AM