none
Build 14327 - Cisco AnyConnect RRS feed

• Question

• Cisco AnyConnect no longer works with this build. Same result on 640xl and 1520. I will try hard reset on 640.

It shocks me that I cannot get an answer around VPN usage. I desperately need PPTP, L2TP, Cisco AnyConnect and SonicWALL ability. I am down to only SonicWALL working with the latest build.

I have posted in a number of forums even non Microsoft and never got a useful response as to what devices PPTP/L2TP is working on. The same VPN services works on the same device running 8.1. Upgrade and it no longer works so that would indicate that there is nothing wrong with the VPN service itself

The only way I was able to still keep using my 1520 is AnyConnect was primarily used and connected at a min every 2de day.

The only reason I even continue to update is in the hope that VPN will be fixed.

Friday, April 22, 2016 3:10 PM

All replies

• Hard reset the 640xl still the same issue. Only working VPN is SonicWALL client.

Rolling back my 1520 to 8.1. Probably would have bought a 950xl long time ago if anyone could have verified that PPTP/L2TP is working.

Business device with no VPN is useless. I don't care about facebook twitter instagram snapchat and all the other crap the tech news and blogger folks freak out over due to poor or no support. But a device that I can only use for email/calendar, notes and Netflix come on. 

The 640xl is going straight in the trash since I have one of the units that keeps on randomly rebooting no matter what update, fix, recovery or hard reset is done. Its an issue that seem to be ignored by Microsoft since I guess it is mainly a nokia product.

I was really looking forward to the HP elite x3 and main reason was for RDP access using Continuum and I need VPN for that.

I don't even know how to verify VPN operation in future on specific device and not buying a device to find out.I don't want to change platforms, but this is getting too tough to stick with.

Friday, April 22, 2016 4:39 PM