none
Can't resize Details pane in web console on Mac using Chrome or Safari

Question

• Well, the title says it all. I'm using a Mac and open the web console of SCOM 1801 in Chrome or Safari. Clicking on a result in Results pane (see here for the panes description), I get only a couple of lines in the Details pane. Although I can drag and drop the grey line between the Results and Details pane, it constantly reverts to it's former position.

Using Edge or IE112 on Windows 10, I can move the grey line - although it is a bit nasty.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 5:04 AM

All replies

• Hi COWegner,

Firstly, thank you very much for reporting such a phenomenon. Since SCOM 1801 is the latest version, other than SCOM 2016, I will try the best to deliver the information to the SCOM product team to confirm if this is the expected behavior or this is some weakness for the new edition, but not guaranteed. If there is any update, I will get back to you at earliest time. Thank you for your great patience in advance.

Thank you again for reporting such a problem for the product team to improve the products.

If anything is unclear, please feel free to let me know.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:38 AM