Site content and structure - not showing all the documents after SP2 upgrade in MOSS 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We encountered a problem after SP2 installation in our sharepoint sites. The problem is we can see all the documents from the document library but unable to see all the documents when opened through Site Content and Structure. only 1 document is appearing and rest of them are not appearing.

Thanks,

Chandrika

• Moved by Xue-Mei Chang-MSFTModerator Monday, June 6, 2011 2:45 AM moss2007 (From:SharePoint 2010 - General Questions and Answers)
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Monday, June 6, 2011 9:41 AM admin q (From:SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 2:16 PM

All replies

• Try do a mass checkout/checkin (through SharePoint Designer). That should make them visible.
    Hope that helps,
    SharePointNinja
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 3:22 PM
  • Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I cant use SharePoint Designer since it is a production site and i didnt have this problem in my test sites.

when i upload multiple documents in that site only 1 document (the recent one which is uploaded) appears in Site content and structure.

Any other clues?

Thanks,

Chandrika.

Friday, June 3, 2011 11:21 AM
  • Hi Ratna,

Deactivate and activate "SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature".

Hope it helps.

Friday, June 3, 2011 11:42 AM
  • Hi Prakash,

The site in which we are facing issues is a 3rd level subsite of a Published site collection. I checked in published site collection and the 2 subsite hierachy under it and didnt found any issues there.

I encountered problems at only 3rd level subsites. I cannot Deactivate and activate publishing feature since its a user's production site. I guess if it is a problem with Publishing, should encounter the same problem at site collection and other subsites (2nd level) but there is no problem there. I can see all doc's through site content and structure of those sites.

Thanks,

Chandrika.

Thursday, June 9, 2011 4:29 PM