Graphics Driver RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I recently had my minecraft crash and that lead me to do some pretty regretable things such as deleting my graphics driver. My computer has awful graphics now and whenever I try to install a new windows 10 graphics drivero on the windows 10 website it says my computer doesnt meet the requirements. Please help me install and use another graphics driver I would be very helpful. I have an hp touchsmart and I dont know if this is important but manufacturere is intel. Thank you so much
    Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:45 AM

Answers

• Hi,

What's your computer/graphic card model?

It's better to find from its manufacturer's official website to see if there is proper graphic card driver applied yo Windows 10.

Also you could try to install it via the Windows itself:

1. Right click the start menu, select Device Manager.

2. Click the Action-> Scan for hardware changes.

3. Narrow down to Display adapter, expand it, and click to update its driver.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 5:57 AM

All replies

• I would address this problem to appropriate forum/support of computer manufaturer. In support/community pages you should describe better what model of computer you have and what you did.

For Intel you will find drivers here

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25188/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-64bit-3rd-Gen-BYT-

Regards

Milos

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:55 AM
  • Hi,

What's your computer/graphic card model?

It's better to find from its manufacturer's official website to see if there is proper graphic card driver applied yo Windows 10.

Also you could try to install it via the Windows itself:

1. Right click the start menu, select Device Manager.

2. Click the Action-> Scan for hardware changes.

3. Narrow down to Display adapter, expand it, and click to update its driver.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 5:57 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 2:58 AM