none
Office 365Migration RRS feed

• Question

• Dear ,

My name is Muhammad Omer. I am a technical consultant in a Dubai based firm and successfully migrate many customers to office 365 cloud but stuck in this project can you please provide me some steps in summary how to go forward with this project I need to migrate using hybrid exchange 2016 which I have already installed on one of the on-perm server your help will be highly appreciated.

Current  Scenario:

1. Customer have a  google apps portal with 320 users ( 100 IMAP directly) +220 Emails in google and using a pop downloaders forwarding to their on premise Exchange Server ( 2010).
    2. Exchange Server 2010 with 420 users ( 220 users which is part of google , Example : if google apps have a user abc@domain.com and exchange have same mailbox with abc.local and using a forwarder it is forwarding the local email.
    3. Currently customer have .local as Authorative domain and other domains are using as internal Relay.
    4. Currently few domains are added in google apps  and Created SMTP relay to send the same to external users ( only send + Receiving using POP forwarders  providing the creditionals in the application)
    5. Currently there are group mailboxes which is “ email@domain.local “ and users are added in outlook the same.
    6. Currently only SMTP alias is email@domain.Local but AD &Exchange Servers are joined to the domain  “domain.com” itself .
    7. Currently using On premise GFI essentials  on premise for AntiSpam ( Mail flow – Google ( User@domain.com ) – Pop forwarder ( User@domain.local) – GFI Essential in Same Server for AntiSpam- CAS & User Mailboxes.

Regards,

Muhammad Omer

Monday, June 25, 2018 1:14 PM