Instant message will not activate RRS feed

• Question

• I have followed instructions to check box in the online status and photograph however my box is not check-able.

The box is there however it is currently grey and will not let me change it.

Is there any additional steps that are needed? or is this just an add on that does not work for all applications?

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 4:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Would you mind sharing the steps so I can reproduce this issue on my side?

According to my research, for inserting clickable checkboxes controls in an email message in Outlook, we can generate the checkbox controls in Microsoft Word, and then copy them to the email message.

1. Create a new Word document, and then insert a table with clicking Insert > Table.

2. Activate the Developer tab in Ribbon

Click File > Options > Customize Ribbon. Check the Developer, and click the OK button.

3. Select a cell and click Developer > Check Box Content Control.

4. Go ahead to repeat above step to insert multiple checkbox controls into many cells, and then type your checkbox text besides each cell of checkbox control.

5. Select the entire table, and right click to choose AutoFit > AutoFit Contents.

6. Keep selecting the entire table and paste it to email body.

Please check the steps on your side. Any updates, you can feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, April 19, 2019 3:45 AM
    Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:13 AM
  • Hi crashedninja,

I created a GIF here for better understanding.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:46 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Saturday, April 20, 2019 5:02 AM
    Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:42 AM
  • Hi crashedninja,

Have you checked the step above? Does it work for you?

If the information is helpful, it's recommended to mark it as answer. If you have more questions, please feel free to post back. 

Regards,

Perry

Monday, April 22, 2019 6:05 AM